Hello, today I am going to tell you about a person whom you will be very happy to know about. They are counted in the three Bollywood mines. His name is Aamir Khan and today I will tell you the life introduction of Aamir Khan. Here, we also include Aamir khan net worth, career, achievement and many more.
Aamir Khan is also called Mr. Perfectionist. There are many movies in Aamir Khan’s Bollywood that everyone has to lose sight of, big and small.
Aamir Khan’s love-filled movies, fight battles, along with many films of Aamir Khan, get motivation, learn. Such as “Dangal”, “Three Idiots”, which has earned more than all Bollywood films so far.
Many films of Aamir Khan are funny. Aamir Khan’s first film was “Yaadon Ki Baaraat”, in which Aamir Khan acted like a child.
Aamir Khan started his film journey with Yaadon Ki Baaraat film. Today Aamir Khan is at such a stage where many stars came to reach, but Aamir Khan could not compete.
Biography of Aamir Khan
- Name: Mohammad amir Hussain khan
- Nick Name: Mr. Perfectionist, The Choco Boy
- Business: Actor, film producer, film director
Body composition of Aamir Khan
- Length: Cm – 168, meter – 1.68, ft inch – 5 ‘6 “
- Eye color: Brown
- Birth: 14 March 1965
- Ages: 53rd (2018)
- Birthplace: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Amount : Pisces
- Nationality: Indian
Aamir Khan’s education
The school where Aamir Khan studied: JB Petit School, Mumbai (Primary Education) St. Anne’s High School, Bandra, Mumbai (up to eighth grade) Bombay Scottish School, Mahim, Mumbai (ninth and tenth) Narsee Monjee College (twelfth grade).
Aamir Khan’s first film: Aamir Khan’s first film was made in childhood. The name of Aamir Khan’s first film is: Aamir Khan’s uncle’s film was “Yaadon Ki Baaraat” (1973).
- The religion of Aamir Khan: Islam
- Aamir Khan’s food: Vegetarian (at the age of 50, he decided to give up mass food)
- Aamir Khan’s work of choice: listening to old songs, watching movies, playing chess, tennis and cricket.
- Aamir Khan’s Girlfriends or Other Relations: Reena Dutta, Kiran Rao |
- Date of Aamir Khan’s marriage: First wife: 18 April 1986. Second wife: 28 December 2005
- Aamir Khan’s first wife to Talakh: First wife: Reena Dutta (Marriage 1986 – Divorce 2002)
- Aamir Khan’s second wife: Kiran Rao (marriage 2009 – present)
- Children of Aamir Khan: Son – Junaid Khan (from the first wife), Azad Rao Khan (via surrogate). Daughter- Ira Khan (from the first wife)
- Parents of Aamir Khan: Father – Tahir Hussain (Filmmaker), Mother – Zeenat Hussain
- Siblings of Aamir Khan: Brother – Faisal Khan (younger), Sister – Farhat Khan and Nikhat Khan (both younger)
Aamir Khan’s favorite things
- Favorite meal: Indian and Mughlai dishes, lentils and rice
- Favorite Actor: Dilip Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan, Daniel Day-Lewis, Leonardo DiCaprio, Govinda
- Favorite actresses: Waheeda Rehman, Geeta Bali, Madhubala, Sridevi
- Favorite movie: Thirsty
- Favorite Restaurant: Franzipani Trident (Mumbai), Indian Jones (Mumbai)
- Favorite Fruit: Banana, apple
- Favorite Tennis Player: Roger Federer
- Favorite place: Mahabaleshwar and Panchgani
- Favorite Cricketer: Sourav Ganguly
- Favorite author: Love Nikolaevich Tolstoy
- Favorite Game: Settlers Of Catan
- Favorite songs: Film Anokhi Raat (1968) Song – Oh Re Taal Mile
- Favorite sport: Tennis, cricket
- Car Collection: Mercedes Benz S600, Bentley Continental, Rolls Royce Ghost Phantom, Land Rover Range Rover SUV, BMW 6 Series
- Salary (approx): ₹ 60 crores / film
- Property (approx): ₹ 1320 crores/ $ 200 million (approx)
Some interesting facts
# 1. Aamir’s brother Faizal Khan made many accusations against him, saying that “Aamir tortured me mentally and tortured many people by forcefully imprisoning me in the house and said that he is mentally ill”. Due to which Aamir faced severe criticism in the film industry.
#2. Aamir Khan came into controversy when he wrote in one of his blogs that “my dog’s name is Shahrukh and he always licks my soles to attract my attention.” Shahrukh was very angry with this blog, after which Aamir went to Shahrukh’s house and apologized.
# 3. In December 2015, he made a public statement saying that “he thinks Indians are becoming intolerant.” Due to which he faced severe criticism.
# 4. Aamir Khan sparked controversy during the shooting of the film Ghulam, in which famous writer Jessica Hanis, in an interview, accused Aamir that he was the father of her child, which was published by Stardust magazine that Aamir loved Jessica and The two lived together, which led to Jessica becoming pregnant, Aamir asked her to have an abortion but Jessica refused to have an abortion and gave birth to a child, while Aamir does not accept the child.