You may be considering a redesign of your website if your current design isn’t working for you. What are the signs that it’s time to revamp your website? If your website looks old and outdated, it may be time to redesign. You may benefit from some changes if your current site does not reflect the direction in which your business is going and looks awful on mobile devices. It needs to be updated if you can’t find the information, it is difficult to navigate and it takes a long time to load.
You can use analytics data to determine when your site needs some attention. There will need to be adjustments made if there are low repeat visits and low time spent on the site. If you are not as tech-savvy you would like to be, this is the time to seek a professional’s opinion. For Web Design Exeter, visit exeter.nettl.com/digital/website-design/
Redesigning your website has many advantages, including:
- A new website is the window to your online business. It looks modern and fresh, and it represents a successful company.
- A mobile-friendly site is important.
- You’ll find that your customers are much happier if they can easily access all of your contact information.
- After a professional redesign, you can update and maintain your website’s content.
- Online marketing can give you an edge over your competitors.
- Search engines will find your website easier.
- Increase sales with social media, blogs and e-commerce.
You can see that a new site can be more effective for you. Your customers will return to your website again and again, and you will reap the rewards of such an investment. Redesigning has only a few disadvantages, but they are outweighed by its business benefits. You may have to plan for a website redesign and rebuild every 2-5 years. This should be viewed as an investment in your growing business.